Ready for some serious thrills and chills?
Good, because we’re officially smack dab in the middle of spooky season! The last year has been full of ups and downs, and we have never been so ready to celebrate with 31 days of Halloween bucket list ideas! If you’ve been awaiting the arrival of Halloween all year long, now is your opportunity to celebrate this haunting holiday every day of October.
Below is a Rasta Imposta’s frighteningly fun 31 Days of Halloween bucket list. Whether you participate in one or all the activities, it’s sure to get you in the mood for ghosts, goblins, and ghouls
- Have a bonfire night with your friends and family. Make it a special event with Halloween-themed drinks, snacks, and smores. And don’t forget the scary stories!
- Start planning a Halloween party. Invite family and friends and entertain them with games, music, and even a costume party (you are sure to find the winner in our Rasta best sellers).
- Go on a hike and enjoy the beautiful fall foliage.
- It’s time to plan your costume! Check out our website for the funniest, eye-catching costumes!
- Go apple picking.
- Whip up some mouthwatering Halloween cookies or cupcakes.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Make a scarecrow and you can keep it up until Thanksgiving!
- Dress up your pet and have a fun Halloween-themed photoshoot. Check out our dog costumes here!
- Deck out your house in Halloween home décor. Decorate your mantel, your entryway, your staircase, and don’t forget the outside!
- Make homemade pumpkin spice creamer! What’s spooky season without a little PSL?
- Check out your town for a chilling ghost walk.
- Recreate your very first childhood Halloween costume and share a “then and now” pic to Facebook and Instagram – be sure to tag us!
- Take a trip to your local pumpkin patch for some fall goodies and a hayride!
- Make homemade mulled apple cider.
- Start carving that pumpkin and have a family carving contest.
- Roast pumpkin seeds. There are so many different flavors, from original to spicy or cinnamon and sugar!
- Make a fun Halloween-themed candy gift bag and leave it on your neighbor’s front porch as a surprise. Encourage them to spread the joy to other houses in your neighborhood.
- Plan a Halloween movie marathon. Keep it scary with some Scream or Friday the 13th or make it family-friendly with Hocus Pocus and Charlie Brown.
- Collect different colored autumn leaves and make a colorful collage. The kids will love this one!
- Visit a nearby graveyard.
- Create a Halloween-themed scavenger hunt with your neighborhood crew. You can make it family-friendly with cute candy finds or more adult-themed with cocktails.
- Make a Halloween playlist of all your favorite terrifying tunes.
- Create some fun Halloween crafts with the kiddos!
- Try to contact the other side with an Ouija board.
- Watch a Halloween makeup tutorial and recreate the look.
- Plan a trip to the haunted house with your best pals.
- Organize a family game night with candy corn bingo.
- Build a haunted gingerbread house.
- Turn your house into a haunted house for trick or treaters to enjoy.
- Go trick or treating and HAVE SOME FUN!
Get ready for a truly spooktacular holiday with these 31 days of Halloween bucket list ideas! Whether you are visiting the nearest Instagram-worthy pumpkin patch on a crisp fall day, searching for the perfect specimen for carving, or planning the trendiest costume for the party, be sure to have fun and enjoy every moment.